|Forum Terms & Rules
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR USE OF THE DUDUK FORUM
1. Post vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, invasive of a personís privacy, threatening, inaccurate, defamatory, false, insulting, or abusive material.
2. Post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations.
Do not attempt to offer goods for sell
Do Not Post Links to Any Commercial web site or web page that offers Good's for sell, such as duduk, shvi, zurna .........
3. Include personal communication in your posts or otherwise digress from the original topic.
4. Your personal Signature should not include any URL\'s or links to any web site.
5. Post any links to websites that contain illegal materials or illegally distributed materials, such - Mp3, Software.
1. Post relevant, useful, informative, intelligent, well thought-out, constructively critical, well meaning, educational, coherent material.
2. Post arguments that are well mannered, balanced, logical and otherwise appropriate in nature.
3. Keep your emotions in check.
KEEP IN MIND
1. Moderators will periodically check the material posted for adherence to the Code of Conduct.
2. Objectionable material will be either edited or deleted.
3. The violator will be given two warnings. Upon his/her third violation of the Code of Conduct, he/she will be banned from Duduk Forum.
4. Moderators' decisions are not reversible, and no pardons are given to ANYONE !!!
5. The administration of Duduk Forum reserves the right to reveal your identity in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
Your adherence to this Code of Conduct will create a pleasant and constructive environment where we can ALL enjoy our experience on Duduk Forum.
Thank you Duduk.com