Reply to this topicStart new topic
left > Master SAM seperator Options V right
David
post May 18 2013, 10:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,187

Hello,

I was wondering, I have a wonderful duduk made by master SAM and with the artwork crafted into it. I read a while ago that master SAM had a stroke so they won't be in stock for a while.

I would like to know if these kinds of duduk are still made.

I posted a topic called 'Custom Duduk' a year or two ago in this thread for further reference.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Duduk
post May 24 2013, 05:14 PM
Post #2

I have Lit My Candles
Group Icon

Group: Founder
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(David @ May 18 2013, 10:51 AM) *

Hello,

I was wondering, I have a wonderful duduk made by master SAM and with the artwork crafted into it. I read a while ago that master SAM had a stroke so they won't be in stock for a while.

I would like to know if these kinds of duduk are still made.

I posted a topic called 'Custom Duduk' a year or two ago in this thread for further reference.

Hello David

have an unfortunate news, Master SAM has Passed away not to long ago, May God Bless his soul.

we do have some of his duduks that are at the our work shop, just don't know at this time if any of them are going to be engraved or not. MSG me in 30 to 40 days i will let you know wan i'm back from Armenia

--------------------
...: :...Powered by Apricot Juice ...: :...
+Quote Post
David
post Jun 3 2013, 06:20 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,187

QUOTE(Duduk @ May 24 2013, 07:14 PM) *

Hello David

have an unfortunate news, Master SAM has Passed away not to long ago, May God Bless his soul.

we do have some of his duduks that are at the our work shop, just don't know at this time if any of them are going to be engraved or not. MSG me in 30 to 40 days i will let you know wan i'm back from Armenia

Thanks. I don't want a new one right now because mine is still incredible. I was just wondering if the duduks already made by him will be more valueable
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:23 PM

popOrange © 2005 Orange Pop Design, Skin by Chris Y