left > Fake MKS duduk Alart seperator Options V right
Duduk
post Apr 21 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #1

I have Lit My Candles
Group Icon

Group: Founder
Member No.: 2

Good custemer of our for 7 ears has told me that he has found some MKS duduk';s that are new and are sold for $125 from France, he told me that he was going to order some, MKS duduk ??

despite me telling him to only order 1, he did order 5 of them ( grate investment since localy in LA each MKS duduk can bring well over $700).

duduk's was delivered yesterday... he called me and i can tel from his voice that something was wrong... will good friends he just came over to our shop, good looking duduk's but not MKS, it's tuning is somewhat like MKS duduk's but not even a ok intonation, harder to play since it's not taking good air, it's choking each time we play below 6th finger
$125 for a such duduk ... hmmmm i have seen worst instruments that are sold for more

i'm posting some pictures of original MKS duduk's this way you can have some reference to what your buying if anyone ever offers you an MKS duduk

#1 fake MKS duduk has a Burning / Logo Մ Կ Ս - ^/\ - MKS
#2 Original MKS duduk's never have logos - duduk's made before 1980 has MKC ( Russian ) - Մ Կ Ս ( Armenian ) & 2 to 5 ****, duduks made before 1990 have Մ Կ Ս MKS & 2 to 5 *****, duduk's made in and after year 2000 have MKS Մ Կ Ս 2 to 5 ***** and @ on top of the MKS if the instrument is made for duduk.com or was going to be sold by duduk.com

I don't know who this new MKS is, but we will findout soon, i hope

MOses

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
...: :...Powered by Apricot Juice ...: :...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
GIACOMO-_
post Jul 18 2018, 02:47 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,365

Any news? I want buy a good genuine armenian duduk but I'm very confused.
Duduk.com, dudukist.com, armenianduduk.am and more...

OMO, SAM, MKS... are all of this masters passed away? Or are very eldery? I don't want a souvenir and I don't want a vintage expensive duduk, but a professional duduk with a warm sound and rich of armonics.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:08 AM

popOrange © 2005 Orange Pop Design, Skin by Chris Y