left logo_right

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
left > Hello everyone, I'm Shanda., Just introducing myself to all of you. seperator Options V right
Shanda
post Jun 13 2008, 05:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,164

smile.gif smile.gif
Hi, I'm new here. I already asked a question, but decided to come and tell you a little about me. I am 26 years old and have wanted an Armenian Duduk for quite some time now, but my finances wouldn't allow for it yet. I looked everywhere on the internet and saw a few places to buy them. But, I want a pro duduk and not some cheap peice of crap. I saw one on Amazon and called this site and it was took down because it was false advertising and I was so glad that someone else who may have wanted an Armenian duduk much as I do didn't have to waste money they may not have much of on some cheap toy. I like duduk because it sounds melancholy but can be very happy as well, like me. I guess I think I identify with the instrument. I also like how it's so organic in it's natural form. I'm glad to interact with all of you and learn so much about the Armenian Duduk before I buy one because it's harder for me to learn from videos because I have visual impairment and can't see very well at all. That's why I do my research so intensely before I will buy one so I don't have as much frustration. Thanks for reading this post and I look forward to talking with anyone here.
Peace,
Shanda
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:30 AM

popOrange © 2005 Orange Pop Design, Skin by Chris Y