Reply to this topicStart new topic
left > Hello from Marseille, FRANCE seperator Options V right
Samuel DER MONSESSIAN
post Mar 6 2009, 02:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,232

Parev!
As you can see (I messed up while registering), my name is Samuel. I am a middle/high school math teacher from France. I have played the clarinet for ten years now and I am thinking of purchasing a duduk so I googled "duduk" and here I am! smile.gif

I'm pleased to meet you guys and am looking forward to learning new stuff about one of my favorite instruments!

This post has been edited by Samuel DER MONSESSIAN: Mar 6 2009, 02:02 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Duduk
post Mar 6 2009, 06:45 PM
Post #2

I have Lit My Candles
Group Icon

Group: Founder
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Samuel DER MONSESSIAN @ Mar 6 2009, 02:00 PM) *

Parev!
As you can see (I messed up while registering), my name is Samuel. I am a middle/high school math teacher from France. I have played the clarinet for ten years now and I am thinking of purchasing a duduk so I googled "duduk" and here I am! smile.gif

I'm pleased to meet you guys and am looking forward to learning new stuff about one of my favorite instruments!

Բարեվ & Բարի Գալուստ

Let us know if we can help smile.gif

--------------------
...: :...Powered by Apricot Juice ...: :...
+Quote Post
Apricot
post Apr 9 2009, 08:04 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,108

QUOTE(Samuel DER MONSESSIAN @ Mar 6 2009, 02:00 PM) *

Parev!

Then maybe you should contact Levon Minassian - I don't know if he gives lessons, but you could always try. He lives in Marseilles and is the duduk player who is been performing Hovern Enkan on many of Peter Gabriels live concerts.
+Quote Post
Samuel DER MONSESSIAN
post Jul 10 2009, 05:37 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,232

QUOTE(Apricot @ Apr 9 2009, 10:04 AM) *

Then maybe you should contact Levon Minassian - I don't know if he gives lessons, but you could always try. He lives in Marseilles and is the duduk player who is been performing Hovern Enkan on many of Peter Gabriels live concerts.

I just noticed I got another answer on this post =)
A very good friend's father is studying under Levon MINASSIAN and they are friends now! I know he's supposed to live like 10min away from my house but I've never met him personnaly. I missed his last concert sad.gif
Thanks for the advice,
Sam.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:16 PM

popOrange © 2005 Orange Pop Design, Skin by Chris Y