left logo_right

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
left > Can someone guess what kind of duduk is this ?? seperator Options V right
Onela
post Jan 19 2009, 01:27 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,220

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnj2eFCAEh0

Hi there...I would juts like to ask if someone can find out by the sound what kind of duduk is this...
I dont know a lot abaut instrument so Im not shure how to ask...but is it like more long one or classical or..or ?? smile.gif

Sorry for my stupidity ...but I just must ask here !Then only place where i can get answer...

This post has been edited by Onela: Jan 19 2009, 01:29 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
hrimnir
post Jan 19 2009, 07:17 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,186

Dear Onela

This theme could be played on various duduks, my best guess is a duduk in the key of A, because of tones used . But it can also be played with a G duduk or Bb. it depends on how clever the player is,with the halfhole technique, to obtain chromatic notes. But as a standard rule, avoid too many halfholes, because they are difficult to play in the right pitch. Finally it is also difficult to decicde the key, because of the recording studios ability to manipulate the key and sound.
But this can be played with a duduk in A. You can also get help to decide the tones used, by looking into duduk.coms fingering charts, and use a piano or other instrument to play along with the recording. smile.gif
best regards
Hrimnir

To see all the duduk types:look into duduk comīs fine site about these instruments .

This post has been edited by hrimnir: Jan 19 2009, 07:20 AM
+Quote Post
Onela
post Jan 20 2009, 02:06 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,220

Ok thank you so much...Hrimnir

I have actually order now one in key(a) want is for a long time but this is just it now!
Must have one...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:23 AM

popOrange Đ 2005 Orange Pop Design, Skin by Chris Y