Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A3 & A5 Duduks
Duduk.com > Duduk > Duduk
Herman Witkam
Are there any recordings available including the A3 & A5 Duduks by OMO?
Duduk
used in recordings like in moves ? soundtrack's ? ?? - the #1 A3 and A5 duduk's was offered by me to Pedro Eustache and he was the first person to use it in recording of the Hulk move

as for - just a sample to listen to - hmmmm we did record some but not on a video - let me see if i can find it for you - if not all ask one of our masters to play something for you
Herman Witkam
QUOTE(Duduk @ Jul 14 2007, 02:43 AM) *

used in recordings like in moves ? soundtrack's ? ?? - the #1 A3 and A5 duduk's was offered by me to Pedro Eustache and he was the first person to use it in recording of the Hulk move

as for - just a sample to listen to - hmmmm we did record some but not on a video - let me see if i can find it for you - if not all ask one of our masters to play something for you

Thanks Moses - That would be great!

There isn't much info about the A5 on duduk.com (as far as I've found), but is it same as the A3, but with 5 keys?
Duduk
yes A5 is the same - only it has 2 extra keys in mid part - it's good / used by mostly recording artists who need a same consistent key "every" time

please gave me some time - have way to many orders to complete and many reed's to tune + the our local LA music schools to supply w/ duduks and shvis - the new academic year is only 30 days a way for some of them, so please don't; get offended if you don't see the recording in next 10 to 15 days...

MOses
Herman Witkam
QUOTE(Duduk @ Jul 14 2007, 08:11 AM) *

yes A5 is the same - only it has 2 extra keys in mid part - it's good / used by mostly recording artists who need a same consistent key "every" time

please gave me some time - have way to many orders to complete and many reed's to tune + the our local LA music schools to supply w/ duduks and shvis - the new academic year is only 30 days a way for some of them, so please don't; get offended if you don't see the recording in next 10 to 15 days...
MOses

No problem - A picture of the A5 would be great though, so that I can see which are actually keys, since keys would no longer allow me to slide between notes in that range, right?
Duduk
A3

IPB Image

A3 #1

A3 #2

each one is 15sec long - it's an old recording -

i'l post the A5 pictures and mpeg soon
Duduk
sorry it took me long
KennyG
Moses if you don't have any bass duduk on hand I might take a3 instead wink.gif
Duduk
sorry bro smile.gif just sold the last A3 - all i have is 1 A5 OMO
Herman Witkam
Thanks Moses, the A5 sounds & plays great!
Duduk
your welcome
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.