Click to view attachment

After searching for 3 years, I finally located Martin Ghazaryan (Kazaryan in Russian) last week and talked to him on the phone personally. He lives in Irkutsk of southern Siberia, in charge of the Armenian Cultural Music Center, while teaches his mastery to a couple of gifted young boys, one being a Russian and the other an Armenian. He graduated from Komitas Conservatory of Armenia and moved to Irkutsk in 1998 with his family.

While so happy to hear his voice in person, he informed me that he has just completed his second audio CD album titled " Duduk Sings 2 " with main track called " Mayr " (Mother) and another “ Ave Maria “ following his unique style as his first release.

Martin has a band called " The Magnificent Seven " (Vilikaletno Simyorka) Click to view attachment

Recently, I have uploaded 7 of his 10 audio tracks in form of video clips from his first album “Duduk Sings” on YOUTUBE as well as Yahoo Video, titled " In Search of Duduk... Master Player, Martin Ghazaryan ". The CD album was recorded in 2003, most probably at his present location Irkutsk. The cover of the album could be viewed on Part7.

The following is a list of songs from his Duduk Sings album:

1. Siretsi Yaris Taran
2. Lusniyak Gisher
3. Caravan
4. A Sayat Nova Song
5. Ter Voghormia
6. Tsaghikneri Ashkharum
7. Batsveleh Lur Gisherva Pes Im Hokin
8. Hayreniki Karot
9. Titanic
10. Ov Sirun Sirun