Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELPPP, Were can I find a store That sels MKS Duduks In Antalya, turkey?
Duduk.com > Duduk > Duduk
woseven
HELPPP, Were can I find a store That sels MKS Duduks In Antalya, turkey?

Tommarow I am Leaving...
David
QUOTE(woseven @ May 1 2009, 07:33 AM) *

HELPPP, Were can I find a store That sels MKS Duduks In Antalya, turkey?

Tommarow I am Leaving...

HI,

I'm sorry I cannot help you. I can give you some advice though. Don't wait for a reply, there taking there sweet old time wink.gif So if you have only one day I suggest that you try to find something on the internet.

Good Luck,

David
Duduk
MKS Duduks In Antalya, turkey ???

your looking in a wrong place / wrong country my good friend, your in Historical Armenia, current day Armenia is much smaller sad.gif and 780 mi.. N/E of your current location, 3000+ duduks was made and sold by MKS in Armenia, and even if you was in Armenia it would be hard to find a original MKS duduk... but it happens... but it happens time to time

MOses

PS. only hand full of Armenians are left in turky, over 1.5 million was massacred or exiled during 1915 genocide of Armenians by ottoman turks
Duduk
QUOTE(David @ May 1 2009, 02:30 PM) *

HI,

I'm sorry I cannot help you. I can give you some advice though. Don't wait for a reply, there taking there sweet old time wink.gif So if you have only one day I suggest that you try to find something on the internet.

Good Luck,

David

David smile.gif so what if i'm slow smile.gif
David
QUOTE(Duduk @ May 1 2009, 10:25 PM) *

David smile.gif so what if i'm slow smile.gif

Haha, This time you reply fast laugh.gif No hard feelings, I was just making sure he wouldn't get his hopes up, sometimes it takes days for someone to reply.

Btw, my duduk is already a week in the netherlands but it hasn't show up at me door yet! The waiting is killing me sleep.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.